To order Al-Anon literature from the SF Al-Anon District Office, please use one of the order forms below:
The office fills literature orders on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Turnaround can take 3-7 days depending on when the order is received and stock availability.
After the district office receives and fills your literature order, it emails instructions that allow you to pick up your order at your own convenience. We keep track of any backordered items, notifying you when they are available.
The easiest and most accurate way to send your order is to download our district Literature Order Spreadsheet, fill it out on your computer, and email it to the district office. As you enter the quantity desired of each item, sales tax and the final total are automatically calculated. You can also print the Printable Order Form, complete it by hand, and either email a scan of it or mail it.
1. Download the literature order form from the link above or request one from the office if you don’t have Internet access. (You may reach the San Francisco Al-Anon District Office at 1-415-834-9940 and leave a message with your mailing address.)
2. Fill out the top of the form with your meeting name (including WSO number which is on the meeting list), your own name and phone number, and your email address so we can send you pickup instructions.
3. Fill in the quantity of each desired item and total the price for each quantity. (The spreadsheet version does this automatically and adds sales tax to your estimated total.)
4. Mail your completed order form to the district office. To expedite your order, email your Excel order sheet or a scan of your printed and hand-filled order form to the office. Our mailing and email addresses are on both forms.
5. The District Office Worker will notify you when your order is filled, provide instructions on how to pick up your order, and indicate any amount due. If any desired items are unavailable, the office will backorder them for you and send notification when they are in stock. You may leave payment for your literature order at the office when you pick up your order. Checks, money orders, and cash are accepted forms of payment.
District 12 AFG
The Flood Building
870 Market Street, Room 982
San Francisco, CA 94102
orders May be picked up at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
On weekends and evenings, sign in at the front desk. The office will email a lockbox code with your instructions to let yourself into the office, Room 982.